Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Blog Is Closing

I appreciate that you have been a follower and/or subscriber to this Blog. It has been my pleasure to work for you. But as I attempt to streamline our educational component, this Blog will, sadly, be coming to an end.

As we move all of our posting to one central Blog location, BuildingABetterWorkplace.com, this Blog will cease to exist after the next 30 days.

I encourage you to join us in our new location at BuildingABetterWorkplace.com.
If you would like to subscribe to our RSS Feed, simply click this link: http://buildingabetterworkplace.com/?feed=rss2

If you prefer to receive our posts by email, then click this link: Subscribe to Building A Better Workplace - with Kevin Burns by Email

Again, thanks for the opportunity to serve you. I hope you'll join us at our new Blog location.

With gr-Attitude,
Kevin Burns

No comments: